Monday, September 24, 2007

Another week

Well another week has come and gone and still no baby. I want everybody to know that I plan on putting the info on the blog when I have a baby and I'll call all of you whom I have telephone numbers. I might have to e-mail a few people. I'm very excited to get the baby out and bringing her/him home. My mom has been here and she keeping me company, which I love having people around so I know I'm going to have problems when everybody leaves. Hopefully I'll be busy enough to not think about being in the house alone again. We've been very busy and my mom thinks I ought to try and slow down, but I feel great. Today we are planning on shopping, painting Sariah's room to a pretty pink (Ken isn't a fan but it's Sariah's room). I think she will love it and it's not too pink and nothing else in the room is pink. We are going to finish making the lasgna and maybe a turkey pot pie. It might sound like a lot but I think some of these things just have to happen so why not today. We might not be able tomorrow, at least I hope I'll be busy tomorrow having a baby. Well there isn't much going on around here, and I'm sure that will change very soon. Until next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm excited about the pink room. I never had the guts to go pink because I change everyone's room so often... we did go blue in the boys room (whenever that becomes the boy's room). Angel has a pasta recipe that is so easy (like lasagna) and it freezes beautifully. I always make two when I make it and freeze the second one. Also, shepherd's pie works great too. Tell you mom and Grace hello from us. Oh, and don't do too much.. as it says over there -----> you are having your baby today. :)