Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My week so far

Well, I’ve finally finished what I have to say about Chloe’s birth and there isn’t really any blood or guts involved so go ahead and read if you want. I’d also like to mention that Chloe has lost her umbilical cord on Oct 12 but yesterday her belly button started bleeding, yikees. I guess it could be worse so I’m glad it’s minor. I was reading my sister-in-law’s blog and she is going through tons of stuff with her little boys and I’m grateful I don’t have too much to blog about. I have had a pretty good week, no emotional breakdowns (not yet at least) and I feel pretty good considering I just had a baby. I surprise myself just how quickly I’ve recovered. I just watched the video of me only an hour after having Chloe and I looked like I felt good (plus I remember how I felt, so I can say that I felt pretty good). I also surprised Ken just how quickly I’m up and at’em. I think I might regret trying to do so much, but here is how I see it. If it doesn’t hurt to do how can it be bad. What I mean is I can’t lie in bed not doing anything when I feel fine. It’s like those days when you have a project or paper due but it isn’t done so you try and fake being sick but you forget that your “stomach hurts” and your mom catches you eating brownies at 8:30 in the morning. Okay so maybe it was just me that had this experience growing up. Well, anyway my point is this I feel fine and I want to get up and go. For example today the girls (I just love saying that) and I went shopping, thank you gift card. We, well I, had a blast. My thought was to go find cute matching outfits for the girls but with no luck, I started looking in the women’s department and what do I find but some lovely clearance. And the only thing I love more than shopping is clearance and 1.99 clearance has my name written all over it. Well needless to say I bought a few things for me and cute matching outfits for the girls. I’m trying to find something for Ken and we can get cute pictures with our outfits coordinating. But trouble is the girls outfits are pink and I got a pink shirt and Ken refuses to wear any kind of pink so I have to find something that looks good with pink. That is my mission, I am going to start by looking in his closet but I don’t think I’m going to find anything. Well, I have completely drifted from why I got on tonight and that is to post my thoughts on Chloe’s birth. So read below for that story, until next time.

No comments: