Monday, December 31, 2007

The last post for 2007

Well to sum up my year

January: I found out we were expecting another baby.

February: Sariah broke her arm, turned 1, and I got my braces.

March: I had a birthday, Sariah started signing and walking.

April: we celebrated our 2nd anniversary.

May: we found out we were having a girl. Yeah!!

June: we have officially been self employed for one year. Yeah!!

July: Ken went to scout camp.

August: . . . .well I don't recall anything note worthy happening in our family that month.

September: we had family come visit us.

October: we (finally) had Chloe Christine.

November: Chloe started to sleep for 6 hrs at night (any of you that are parents know this is a big deal).

December: this was Chloe 1st Christmas (she slept through the whole thing).

This past year was full of happy moments and a few sad ones but in the end I realized that I am truly blessed. I hope you and yours have a wonderful new year. I'm looking forward to a happier year. Life, I decided, only gets better from here. I love being a Mom and I wouldn't change anything (maybe one thing, I'm sick of being sick, I'd create a cure for the common cold). I won't be making public any new years resolution since I don't plan on making any (if I did I'm sure I'll make mistakes along the way). I'm always trying to be a better person and I don't need January 1 to tell me I can always find things to improve. See you next year, until next time.

No comments: