Hi, my name is Faith and I married my perfect match, Ken, on April 16th 2005. We have two amazing daughters, Sariah and Chloe and a handsome little man, Isaac. With one more on the way. And this is our way of keeping in touch and letting our friends and family what's going on at our house. This is also how I keep my sanity; writing down what happens to me seems to make me feel better. Plus I can’t resist bragging about my amazing kids.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
My sweet, sweet Chloe
I don't think I've mentioned her amazing milestones lately. I love that she army crawls and sucks on her thumb. She has gotten quite good at taking out of your hand anything you even thought about wanting, using, eating, reading or just looking at. Sariah has decided to tell her no, no, no every time Chloe goes for something. Its very cute but I'm really trying to help her understand that Chloe is just a baby and we need to share our toys (we only own every toy under the sun). I'm so happy they are now able to play together and Sariah loves to "help" Chloe with drinking. And also if you ever sneak up on Sariah you will find her playing with stuffed animals and acting out what she has seen some one (usually me) do that day. I know I need to be careful but now that other people can understand her I really need to be careful. Well its late and I need sleep so, until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Places I've been so far
Create your own travel map
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No comments:
Post a Comment