Monday, July 14, 2008

Our comings and goings

Well now that we're home I feel like I just can't seem to get back on my feet. There's way too much to do and not enough time to do it. I also haven't been sleeping well so I'm tired on top of everything else. I'm probably not making sense and I blame that on the lack of sleep too. Well I'm trying to get my house in order and do my sharing times and plan and pull of a party and arrange activities for a ward activity and pack for our huge trip. Wow that was a mouthful. I wanted to give a brief summarized plan. This month is mostly just prep for surgery and do all the other normal stuff. Oh and see almost all of our doctors and keep up callings (more updates tomorrow about well baby check ups for the kids). Next month I have surgery on the 6th and hope to be released from the Hospital on the 7th and hopefully feeling almost normal by the 13th. Then on the 13th my Mom is taking me and the girls to the mountains for some relaxing and recovering. I'll get back to more doctor appointments and then go home, hopefully without a giant splint in my mouth and hopefully will be able to talk in a understandable English so I can order a giant frosty or smoothie by myself. After that well I'm not sure what life will throw at us. But I am still planning on doing preschool and starting that mid September or so. Well, until next time.

No comments: