Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Exciting news :)

Well, I'm so excited I could just jump up and down and actually I did jump up and down when I got the news. I just got a phone call from the insurance dept of my surgeon's office. The insurance has approved my surgery. Yeah, I'm not sure what we did but the Lord is really blessing us. In other news, we had preschool today (our first day) and it went awesome, I think the kids loved it and I'm looking forward to the up coming Mondays and Wednesdays. Chloe didn't appreciate getting left out of the crayon eating fun (not really Chloe just thinks crayons are for eating). She didn't nap at her normal time today so we'll see how next time goes with Chloe asleep for preschool. I hate to burst my happy bubble but the bad news for the day is that a hurricane is headed straight through North Carolina and I'm trying to put away pool toys and misc things that can go off flying in hurricane weather. Also I don't have a surgery date. I am trying to clear this up but when I asked who I needed to talk to they told me her name and then mentioned she was out of the office. I will be calling tomorrow to arrange a surgery date. I hope I don't have to wait another 3 months until a new date is opened. Hopefully this is all a misunderstanding(cross your fingers). I'd just like to make a public thank you to all of the many doctors who helped get my approval and showed the insurance people that I'm not vain (the reason for the original denial, it wasn't necessary surgery) and I do need this surgery. I feel I ought to make them something, like brownies or cookies. Well I'm going to get to baking some cookie thank yous, until next time.

No comments: