Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sick/Teething

Well I'm still unsure if Chloe is sick or teething. She has seven teeth with her bottom left (looking at her) missing. I'm assuming it will come in but who knows. She just cut three teeth at once just a month ago and I'm really hoping it's just teeth and we'll be over it soon. She's had a fever and mild crankiness (is that a word). I've got her on pain reliever ever 4-6 hours and that's helping tons. They are both asleep and I'm actually enjoying this moment of peace at my house. I know it won't last long.

School is going great, I feel like Sariah is the only one who cares about learning what I have to teach. But that doesn't matter, I suppose you just hope they're listening and can remember. They have a marvelous time and I enjoy having them over (not sure about the mad dash to clean every morning before they show up, I know I just need to keep a tidier house but I don't do well in that part of my life, notice I'm blogging not washing the dishes that desperately needing them).

I've got lots to do this week (our primary program is Sunday and I'm planning on leaving for a week to go to the beach once last time) so I won't be on here much. So until next time.

No comments: