Hi, my name is Faith and I married my perfect match, Ken, on April 16th 2005. We have two amazing daughters, Sariah and Chloe and a handsome little man, Isaac. With one more on the way. And this is our way of keeping in touch and letting our friends and family what's going on at our house. This is also how I keep my sanity; writing down what happens to me seems to make me feel better. Plus I can’t resist bragging about my amazing kids.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Today's update
Well today has been OK. Just normal ups and downs. The girls want their daddy all the time. Ken isn't feeling the greatest so they've been a bit disappointed. We are sad to see him go tomorrow. He's been a huge help. He's been waiting on me hand and foot and I love it. He's been so sweet and taken the girls out each day and he hasn't complained about anything. He has waited to eat until he helped me eat and helped the girls before he ate. I really have the best husband ever. I'm not sure what I did to deserve him but I hope I'm showing him the same love and attention when he's sick. I haven't enjoyed all the medicine they have me on but at least its working. I'm already imagining going home and feel more like me again. I will just have to try and get through each day at a time. Well nothing eventful has happened today which I guess is good. Well, until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Places I've been so far
Create your own travel map
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No comments:
Post a Comment