Monday, December 22, 2008

E-Christmas Card 2008




November 2008

Dear Family and Friends,                    

          This past year has really flown by for us.  We’ve been truly blessed by the Lord.  The girls are growing fast.  Chloe (who is 14 months) is quickly catching on to everything Sariah (who is almost 3) is doing.  They love each other and love to play with each other.

 

Chloe is walking, talking, signing, jumping (well, she only left the ground once), and just loving her life.  She is almost always happy and has a big grin with dimples on her face.

 

Sariah is our little sponge this year.  She is currently learning to read now that she has mastered each letter and its sound.  She is excited to show words that she now recognizes.  She loves having her friends over each week for learning and fun.

 

Ken was called to be the ward mission leader and keeps busy during the day with the dental practice.  I was called into the primary presidency early January and that has been very time consuming.  When I’m not working on primary duties, I am teaching preschool to Sariah, Chloe and a few of their friends.  I love watching them learn and grow.  We’ve also been updating a few rooms in our home and we are currently working on our dinning room.  After wearing braces for the past 20 months I was ready for jaw surgery at the end of November.  My surgery date was November 26th and I hope to be fully recovered by the first of the year.  We hope you have had a wonderful year and that this holiday season brings you and your family joy and happiness.


The Meekers

1 comment:

Amy said...

I really enjoyed seeing the picture and reading your letter. The girls are so cute and getting so big. Chloe looks so different from the summer. The girls pray for your recovery daily and I'm so glad you are feeling better. Stay well, our love to Ken and kiss the girls for us.