Sunday, January 11, 2009

The good times

Ken took all of us girls (Sariah, Chloe and ME) out to dinner last night and I just want everybody to know that I was full and I ate all of my food.  I haven't eaten that much at one sitting since surgery.  I was truly amazed and happy.  I was still feeling full this morning too.  It was wonderful.  I'm counting down to the days that my mouth will just have teeth and gums and a tongue in it and nothing else.  I'm going to post a picture of my after the rest of the splint comes off tomorrow.  Well happy trails to all of you out there and I hope you feel full and enjoy it every meal.  You'll miss it if you every have a time where you can't.

1 comment:

stephanie howard said...

You just wait... I am going to feed you the best meal ever when you can actually eat! We will have all the great things you never could before.