- Ken was sick for valentines day (how does he get sick for every holiday/birthday?) So I spent the day taking care of him.
- I had primary meetings and then left for my Mom's place.
- Tuesday we saw the Surgeon (I still have one more appointment in a few months)
- I got a flat tire (really a complete blow out).
- My Mom broke her leg.
- We stayed with my Mom until my tire got fixed (three days).
- We got home, I got the stomach flu.
- I took Sariah to her 3 yr appointment. (she is doing great, just still small, very small)
- I pretended to be well for Sariah's birthday
- We are currently stuck at home just trying to make it through each day.
I'm glad the girls didn't get what I got but they weren't feel well yesterday but it seems to have passed. I don't know what yesterday was all about but I'm glad we all doing better.
It snowed a couple of nights ago and we're going to try and get some pictures. I'm hoping it doesn't melt too quickly. Maybe tomorrow we will get back to almost normal. Well we'll just wait and see, until next time.
PS We are all feeling better and I'm realy glad that we are.
No comments:
Post a Comment