Saturday, June 30, 2007

1st blog post

Well after a week of checking a friend's blog every day, she just had twins premature and I don't think I could ever know what she is going through, but I like knowing whats going on via her blog. And I can't wait to see them get out of the hospital and get to hold them. Its too bad that they don't let anybody in except parents and grandparents. Well, here goes nothing I'm not sure what I'm going to say or who will even read it but I'm willing to try it. I'm not sure there are to many people interested in reading my boring life but it may be a nice way to keep family and friends in touch with what's going in my life and hear about what's going on in their life.
So as a 1st post to this blog I guess I should say a bit about me. I'm married with one beautiful little girl (Sariah) and another on the way. I stay busy by trying to be the best mom I can be. I am a soon to be proud mother of two cute girls. I wouldn't trade them for anything. I also spend time bargain shopping and when Sariah is napping I enjoy playing video games and board games and card games. I'm not very good, so it always makes me wonder why I like it so much. Well I'm sure there's more but can't think of it (probably cause its 11:00 at night). I guess that's it for this one, until next time.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

welcome to the world of blogging. it's an addiction. trust me.