Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Doctors vs Midwives

Well I can't say much is going on in my life right now. Sariah is cute and very smart and her sister is very active. I have few moments without to much kicking. I hope that this doesn't mean I'm going to have a hyper kid on my hands but if I do I'll understand what my mom must have been through with me.

I know I shouldn't be to excited about this but I am, we just finally got High Speed Internet. So happy I can finally check my e-mail in less than 15 minutes. I am making a commitment to my self to actually answer e-mails when I get them. Plus I think I can start checking my e-mail everyday. So let the e-mails come.

I decided yesterday after an awful day with my doctor that Midwives are much better. I told my husband if he has to deliver me I'll hold it all in or let my husband do it. He wasn't as thrilled about that idea as I was but who knows he might change his mind.

Well I guess that's it for now, till next time.

No comments: