Well this is the first time I've ever posted two days in a row. I don't think it'll happen again unless something major happens and I'm not so sure I want that to happen. Yesterday we went out to our garden (I'll put up a picture later) and found about 50 tomatoes ready to be picked so that's just what we did. Well my Mom doesn't know it yet but when she comes down next (tomorrow) I'm hoping she'll help me stew and cook most of these tomatoes. But before then if there is anybody out there and can get to my house they can have a few (maybe 10 if they want them). But since nobody currently reads this I doubt that will happen.
On another exciting note my Mom is coming to see me tomorrow (yippee). I don't think we have anything planned in stone but we always have fun. We might go to the beach or do some shopping around town (not a whole lot of options there). I like that shopping option there is just one problem. I'm trying this whole budget thing out and I'm not very good at it. So since it's the end of this month there is no money to spend. But I did get some very fun and cute things this month (only at yard sales and thrift store). Some of the more note worthy things are bowling shoes, cute dresses for Sariah, a few new toys for Sariah, a couple of board games, fabric, an antique Singer sewing machine (this one was free), and a few maternity clothes for me. I think that covers everything and I feel much better about not being able to spend any more money for the next few days (Aug money here I come).
Well on a sad note, I found out today that this very nice man died yesterday. He plays with Sariah during church and he's very sweet. Well I'm glad he didn't suffer and I'm sure he's much happier where he is now. Sariah, Ken and I saw him for the last time on Tuesday at the Hospital and he didn't really know that we came by but that's OK. I probably shouldn't leave on such a sad note so the next bit is to cheer you up before I sign off.
Today Ken and I watch a friend get married. They are pretty cute and I think she is really happy with him. I don't know the guy she married very well but they are both trying to make their life better and they're putting Heavenly Father first. So I'm very happy for them and wish them the best of luck. Well I think I've covered all the basic. So until next time.
Hi, my name is Faith and I married my perfect match, Ken, on April 16th 2005. We have two amazing daughters, Sariah and Chloe and a handsome little man, Isaac. With one more on the way. And this is our way of keeping in touch and letting our friends and family what's going on at our house. This is also how I keep my sanity; writing down what happens to me seems to make me feel better. Plus I can’t resist bragging about my amazing kids.
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Places I've been so far
Create your own travel map
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No comments:
Post a Comment