Saturday, July 28, 2007

Life's going well . . . . for now

Well I know I haven't put anything up in the past week but I've been busy and my husband has been using my computer and I've had other projects to do during nap time. I have written in my personal Journal (I don't think anybody reads my blog but if anybody ever did I wouldn't want to say things I'd regret later). I also have read the new (7) Harry Potter book and my book club book this week(Our book for this past month is called Simplify and it gave me a new outlook on life). So while it probably doesn't show but those are my excuses.
So, onto another topic . . . . Sariah is getting so cute and she started trying to say a few words and mimicking everything we do. She's so darling. I wish I could keep going but my hands and arms are hurting (blaming it on the carpal tunnel during last trimester).
So until next time. (Maybe I'll have something more interesting to write about)

No comments: