Saturday, August 25, 2007

Names, Names, Names

Well I think I've mentioned Ken and I haven't really picked a name for this little baby
(not so little in my opinion) and that makes me nervous cause I'm now 36.5 weeks. I want this baby to come early but I am not expecting it. So I came home today and he was working on a list of names he likes. So I thought I'd post the list and if anyone had thoughts on any of these names just let us know. ( I promise I won't be offended) Here are all of the names some he only likes some I only like and there are the few we both like:
Faith
Hannah
Ariana or Arianna
Chloe
Deborah
Miriam
Ruth
Eliza
Mary
Hope
Angel
Esther
Madeline
Emma
Abigail
Tabitha
Rebekah
Amanda
Adriana
Grace
Sarah
Christine
Andrea
Erika
Haley
Natalie or Natalia
Well until next time.

No comments: