Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pregnancy the ups and downs

Well Yesterday I went to the Dr and he said I wasn't measure quite 36 cm. I really hope that means I'm having this baby soon. I also lost 1/2 a pound and normally that would be sad but again I hope it means I'm having a baby soon. I went out side last night and stood under the full moon and I asked the baby if it was time. Apparently not, I'm still pregnant and feeling very big at this point. I was having all the normal troubles of pregnancy last night and I'm just about done with all of it. I saw a beautiful baby yesterday at the Dr office and Sariah loved saying hi to her and waving. I really want to have this baby and bring home a happy healthy little baby. I don't know how I'm going to survive for the next 3 weeks and may be 4 if I go over again. My mom says I shouldn't get my hopes up but right now it’s the only thing keeping me sane. Sariah is asleep and I think I need to follow suit. I haven't been getting very much sleep these days. Until next time.

No comments: