Friday, September 28, 2007

New guesses

Well we were all wrong so everyone make a new guess. I would also like to tell everybody that I will call you when this baby does finally decide to come out and meet everybody (unless you've changed phone numbers since December 06 or I don't have your number in my phone). I also want everybody to know that I've been having contractions almost none stop since Wednesday about 2PM. They vary in strength and time between each one. I hope this helps the guessing and answers any question out there about whether or not I'm going to have this baby soon. I've been doing everything I can think of and so far none of them have put me into the active part of labor. Any suggestion or tricks to get this baby out are welcome. I'm afraid the next thing to try is having my water broken or stripped and if that doesn't work then pictocin and then c-section. I'm not thrilled about any of these options but it may come to that. My doctor wants me to schedule my induction date before I get to 42 weeks which is Oct 4th. If I want him to deliver my choices are Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Ken and I don't like Sunday. Of course we could choose another day but then I've have to deal with the other doctors that I don’t like. I'm not sure I'm going to these guys next time around. Well that’s the update for today and I hope to post real soon about going into the hospital with more contractions and more labor.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will change my guess to October 2nd (Tuesday)Which means if you schedule your induction that day, I'll win! I hope Christine doesn't mind sharing a birthday, just in case.

Angel

Unknown said...

Why don't you want Sunday? Is it breaking the Sabbath to have a baby?