Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Weight loss

I forgot to put in yesterday's blog that I lost a pound. I'm now 153 and I was 155 with Sariah so I'm thinking this baby is going to be pretty close to the same size Sariah was when she was born (6lbs and 7 oz). I think I found a new stretch mark but I can't really tell (I had so many from last time). I'm just sitting around hoping to go into labor some time soon. My mom thinks I need to relax and not work so much. I'm going to do that, just after I pick up my house and maybe run a few errands. I thought walking running was supposed to put you into labor. I jogged about 100 yards to see if that would trigger anything. I was hurting afterwards but nothing consistent. I know I need to feel some pain before this baby is going to come out but I really don't want to feel it now. I'm kind of glad I'm still pregnant, it hasn't been that bad this time around and I feel great. I think she'll come when she wants to and there isn't much I can do about it. Well I'm going to go and get started on my day, until next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you don't have that baby by midnight, every one was wrong! My new guess is October 1st.