Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ohh what a weekend

Well this weekend has being challenging but I am still here. I'm still pregnant and I'm getting bigger everyday. I wish Sariah was putting on as much weight as I did this past week. I have cleaned just about everything and our fridge is full. Of course right after we get home from the store I thought of one more thing we need. I might have one of my many visitors run our and get it and more milk when we run out. If you didn't already know (I can't remember if I've mentioned it) but we have Ken's brother here first, that will be a short and sweet visit and after that my mom will be here and then Ken's mom will be here for a week and my mom might come back after that. Well I think I'm going to be very busy. If I don't e-mail people back right away or if I'm not answering the phone, it is not because I'm ignoring you. It is most likely because my wish has come true and I've finally had a baby or I'm just giving my visitors all of my attention or what I still have left. I'm as ready as I'll ever be for everything that is going to happen in the next few weeks. I just hope Sariah is ready too.
Well I have been good and I've written down every thing Sariah has eaten and everything I've offered her (I hope this doctor can see I'm not starving our small and petite daughter). On Friday Sariah nose started running and she hasn't slept the best, but she is, as always, in good spirits. I've been very fortunate to have such a happy little girl. Now that is the good part about this weekend. Ken woke up Saturday morning not feeling well with a sore throat and a cold. I woke up Sunday morning and I feel the same. I really don't want to have to go through labor with a cold. I also don't want to bring a tiny baby home to a house full of germs. So more cleaning will have to get done between now and then.
Well I suddenly got cold feet tonight, I've so wanted this baby out and now I'm think being pregnant a little bit longer would be better. My mom still thinks this baby will be a full moon baby, so September 26 isn't so far away I can wait. The only tough part will be how uncomfortable I will be. I don't think I'll mind the hospital busy either, maybe I'll get away with more stuff. Well I guess we'll have to wait and see. That's it for tonight, until next time.

No comments: