Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sariah is so cute

Well Before I get into my story I feel I should report that our baby is doing good and nothing really new happened at the Dr visit. She's head down and I put on a few pounds to make up for my 1/2 pound lost last week. The Dr seemed to think it would still be a while. So I'm trying to be patient.

After the Dr visit Sariah and I went to the Library (we usually go after my Dr visit) and when I let go of her hand to look up a book on the catalog; she ran back the way we came and touched this ladies back side that was exposed to everyone and then pulled her shirt down. I think that this woman was offended but I think Sariah was offering to help keep her covered. One of her favorite things to do is to lift up my shirt rub my belly and say soft and then cover me back up. She will do this if she hears me say baby or sister. I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do if we have a boy. But I won't worry about that until the baby gets here (just 15 days till my due date, yiipee).

Well today is flea market day and two of my friends and I went to check it out. I didn't think this was a big deal and I was the one that want to go to Sam's (I'm the only one to blame on this one). Well we got there about 9 am and I quickly lost the money I brought, but then I found it. So I was ready, at the first booth I found a few carters 3-6 months warm sleepers. I was very excited cause I don't have a ton in the winter department in that size (at least I don't think so, I might need to check my 3-6 month box). We then walked and walked and walked and while we walked we found some very good buys and about 1 hr of all this walking in the 80+ heat I thought about what a bad idea this was turning into. We finished covering the entire flea market and walked back to the car and I was finished. I felt much better after a drink of cold water and nice A/C (thank goodness I have a car with working A/C). I still had to stop at Sam's so off we went and another hour later I was so done. Well I was doing ok by the time we got home and after naps I thought I'd run some errands (am I a moron or what). After our last stop I was pretty beat (I am 38 weeks along so I get beat easily) and we headed home and I gave Sariah her Dinner and waited for Ken to get home. Moments before he does I start coughing like crazy and Ken gets me some water and asks if I'm ok. I finally get over that and now I feel death coming on (not really just more pain and suffering than I'm used to) I think the cough sent me over the edge. Then Ken offers to take Sariah to his meeting but knowing that wouldn't be very good idea I offer to go along and I'll take her if she doesn't want to sit through it. My instincts were right about Sariah but yet again I'm setting myself up for a lot of pain and suffering. Very shortly after taking Sariah I realize just how bad I hurt and I can barely move or pick anything up. We waited outside the room he was in and thinking if it was a contraction it'll let up and I'd be fine but no such luck. I'm pretty sure I out did my self and pulled one of my muscles in my stomach that have been stretch to their limit. Well when Ken gets out of his meeting we head home and I let Ken do everything, I'm so grateful to have such a loving husband. I just wish I'd let him help out sooner or taken him up on the offer to take care of Sariah for the evening. I've offically decided I will be one best rest tomorrow, sorry Sariah, and hopefully no permanent damage has been done. I have to say I feel much better minus my nightly dash of heartburn. So hopefully I won't have anymore bright ideas tomorrow, though I think I need to run to the grocery store tomorrow for a few items. Well I think that's it for my busy, busy week so far. Until next time.

No comments: