Monday, November 19, 2007

Oh happy day

Well, we are all better. I'm happy to have everyone with full health. I'm also happy to say all of the laundry is done (for now). I'm also very very happy that Chloe had her first smiling picture and she is now using happy noises. I had forgotten how cute a baby is when they are smiling and making funny noises. Sariah put on my shoes yesterday and was walking all over the house. So, I did what any of you would have done, I laughed and Sariah smiled but when I couldn't stop she gave me a look as to say why are you laughing at me. Well, maybe she'll understand one day. I'm happy to say I lost another 10 lbs which might have more to do with being sick than anything I did. But I did start exercising and I'd like to think I'm getting back into shape. Well there are so many things to be happy for today. I hope to start everyday with happy thought. Here's to happy thinking, until next time.

No comments: