Sunday, November 25, 2007

What a fun weekend

Hello out there and I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!! We had a fantastic time going to see the family and get totally stuffed with Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing and Green Bean Casserole. Our kids loved seeing their cousins and I enjoyed catching up with everybody and a trip out to see family wouldn't be complete unless I forgot something. It seems I forgot to show my mom all of the great pictures of Chloe and I had a few things we had to give to a few people. Well there is always the next trip to try and remember them. I also noticed I didn't get to visit and talk with everybody I wanted to. So I know I need to make another visit and try and catch up with those I didn't talk much with. I also had fun getting up early (actually I get up this early every morning I just don't usually leave the house) and going to check out black Friday specials. We didn't get everything we wanted but its ok, once again there is always next year. Is it just me or are the same items on sale each black Friday. Well I have much to be thankful for and as I said last time I've got a lot of things to be happy about. I found this book called "14,000 things to be happy about" and it is fun to read and made me want to start my own book about my things to be happy about. Well, the baby is calling my name (at least I think she is in her own language), so until next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We were sorry to miss T-day with everyone. Abinadi is trying to talk me into going to Christmas, but I haven't decided. We'll see how December goes. Thanks for the outfit, although Ben wore it once and I think it's now too small! He's growing like a weed! Post some new pictures of the kids!