Our story, according to me

Hi, my name is Faith and I married my perfect match, Ken, on April 16th 2005. We have two amazing daughters, Sariah and Chloe and a handsome little man, Isaac. With one more on the way. And this is our way of keeping in touch and letting our friends and family what's going on at our house. This is also how I keep my sanity; writing down what happens to me seems to make me feel better. Plus I can’t resist bragging about my amazing kids.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Who does Sariah look more like?

Posted by Faith at 8:17 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Places I've been so far

Create your own travel map

Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

Isaac

Isaac

Chloe

Chloe
Here's Chloe in deep thought

The Girls together

The Girls together
This one I like because that's how they look most of the time

Sariah

Sariah
Here's my Favorite pic of Sariah

Kids Stats

Isaac: 25 inches and 25.5 lbs

Chloe: 37 inches and 33 lbs

Sariah: 40 inches and 31 lbs

As of 4-1-11

Kids Tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Things you may not know about me

I love to blog but time limits my ability to share with the world my story.

I hate braces. (and any extra hardware in my mouth)

I'm excited about getting the braces off on September 1st.

I love Ice Cream.

I don't usually get tired.

I rarely get my feelings hurt.

I love talking to friends and family.

I had surgery on my jaw, November 26th.

I am glad the surgery is over and I feel normal.

I don't know how I'm going to get everything done.

I'm always hungry (I'm blaming the baby).
wedding websites
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.