Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A long Weekend

Wow, while I was checking my email and surfing the net (Both kids are asleep at the same time, its amazing isn't it) I found out a good friend started blogging. Yeah!! I love the world of blogging. I have enjoyed blogging myself and I think it will be fun to look back on what I've said and what's happened. I hope to share what's going on in my life to family and friends and maybe my kids will want to read it and see what life was like way back when.

On another note, the kids are sick and I just hate seeing them suffer and I can't do much for them. While Sariah has caught a stomach bug today, Chloe is getting over a small cold. Today hasn't been so bad since Chloe has been so happy and she's taken naps without being held. I'm hoping she continues to have naps at regular intervals. She hasn't cried much today and has eaten well, I don't have anything to complain about, in fact I'm rejoicing over here. I just wish Sariah was doing as well.

I'm going backwards in the order I'm writing but to continue on that way. Monday was a normal Monday except I had to see the Orthodontist, and I hate getting my teeth worked on. I haven't been able to eat anything that isn't baby food or liquid (yuck). I thought last week was hard but at least I could eat some normal stuff on one side. Ohh but not today or yesterday.

So, moving on Sunday was wonderful to have family over and to have Chloe's blessing. I'm so grateful for all that I have. Thanks guys for coming all the way out here to see us.

And that will have to be it since Chloe is up from her nap and ready for food, until next time.

No comments: