Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sick of being sick

Well I'm tired of the girls being sick. I hope they feel better by Christmas. Chloe slept all day yesterday and almost all night (only getting up to eat 2 twice). I was thinking she needed the sleep so I let her sleep. She is asleep again and I hope its not going to last as long as yesterday (she slept from 2:30 to 12:00 midnight). Sariah is already awake from her nap. Yesterday I finally sent out our Christmas Cards for this year. I only sent them to family since I don't see them much and I don't have much time to make Cards for everybody. Our friends from Denver sent us an E-Card and I thought it was a great idea and I may be converting to that method next year. I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. It saves money and time and I can't figure out why more people don't send out Christmas E-Cards. I think I'll still send cards to those of you that don't do e-mail or computer stuff. Well I better tend to Sariah she is quite needed with this cold, until next time.

No comments: