Hi, my name is Faith and I married my perfect match, Ken, on April 16th 2005. We have two amazing daughters, Sariah and Chloe and a handsome little man, Isaac. With one more on the way. And this is our way of keeping in touch and letting our friends and family what's going on at our house. This is also how I keep my sanity; writing down what happens to me seems to make me feel better. Plus I can’t resist bragging about my amazing kids.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Private vs Public Blog
I guess I have a lot of catch up writing to do. I haven't been home to think about or do blogging. I have found out more people who blog and I think it can be very fun. I also know that if you just say whatever you feel/think it can be very hurtful. I've seen both happen to me or people around me. Because of this I think it might be better to keep private moments and feelings to myself. I struggle with making this decision because I want to brag about my kids and show off how cute they are. I think my girls (and boys if we ever get them) will enjoy reading this blog. I started a journal for Sariah to read and know what we did when she was little. For Chloe I thought I'd start this blog. There a few personal things I have somewhere else just for Chloe or Sariah to see. I'm still not sure which is most beneficial and has the least risk of hurting those people around me. The main reason I'm leaning toward private blogging is that I don't want random people reading my blog. Last month I got hits from all over the world including Italy, Great Britain, Las Vegas, Minnesota, and Idaho. I don't know any of these people and why they'd want to read about my family. Identity theft runs rampant in the USA and I don't want to be the next target. I do have friends who would love to read up on me and my family. I've also been informed of these reasons to blog. Well to be honest I don't know why other people blog. I do know I blog to keep a family history for our family (which is hard to do if you don't want to use any personal information). I've never used a persons name unless they told me it was ok (if I did, I didn't realize I did). I have to go now and I am even more confused on whether or not to keep the blog private or public. Well, until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Places I've been so far
Create your own travel map
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No comments:
Post a Comment