Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm not complaining

Well I want to preface this post with this statement. I'm not complaining I'm just documenting so I can appreciate a healthy functioning body.
So yesterday I thought I was going to fall apart. My head hurt like I'd been run over like a bus. My knee (since Sunday) has been throbbing to move it or use it. I think I'm going blind and deaf. Every muscle in my body was cramped. Chloe has been up at 2 am (except last night) so I haven't had a good night rest in a week. (I know some of you are very used to this but I'm not I need 5 straight hours of sleep) I think the only thing I have that isn't hurting is my back and I'm very grateful for that. So when Ken got home from work I was telling him to remind me when I'm old and reminiscing on how well my body work I should be corrected that it wasn't doing so well then either. But at this rate I may not have any working parts when I'm old. Did I mention I scorched every one of my finger tips? I forgot I had taken off the hot pads and just reached out to steady the pan. Stupid . . . I know. I'm sure I had screaming babies and I was just trying to get dinner ready. Well, until next time.

No comments: