Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sariah's Birthday Celebration

Well, she's officially 2. I can' believe my cute, adorable, rambunctious, outgoing (with a sometimes shy streak), beautiful (even her mismatched eye coloring), crazy, sweet, smart, talented, playful, easy going, persistent, lovable girl is growing up. She has been an overall easy baby. She's been sick and sad but more often than not she is so happy. She really lit up my life when she was born. I was so ready to be a mom and to have this little baby to love and care for. I've never regretted having children or starting our family right away. I believe and trust my Heavenly Father to know what is best. I know he sends children when they need to come. I could never trust my timing over Heavenly Father's timing. I hope anybody faced with this decision will see that Heavenly Father knows things we don't know about the past, present and future and that only He know when children should be sent to couples. Sariah is my first and that will never change. I can see that she is already a good example to me and Ken and Chloe. I'm excited to watch her develop and grow and blossom. She is aware of everyone around her. She frequently tells me if Chloe is sad or hungry or just needs love. She is a perfect start to our family. I'm also excited to see her personality develop and to hear her growing voice. She loves to sing and now that I can understand what she says its fun to listen to her. Sariah I want you (and the rest of the world) to know that I love you very much and I'm happy to be your mother for the rest of your life (and eternity). I think I could go on all day. I just don't have the time but I hope to share my feelings with her as she grows.

No comments: