Hi, my name is Faith and I married my perfect match, Ken, on April 16th 2005. We have two amazing daughters, Sariah and Chloe and a handsome little man, Isaac. With one more on the way. And this is our way of keeping in touch and letting our friends and family what's going on at our house. This is also how I keep my sanity; writing down what happens to me seems to make me feel better. Plus I can’t resist bragging about my amazing kids.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Party, party, party
Today is Sariah's Birthday and I had to tell Sariah twice that she could cry if she wanted to because it was her birthday (but I didn't want her to cry). She had a party yesterday with all of her friends and cousins (that could come up). I think everyone had a great time. We had a sleepover the night before which was a zoo but that's OK because zoos are fun. We all got up very early and got dressed and Chloe was not feeling well so she threw up a few times. We got to the Nature center (we choose this because my sisters wanted to come up and I wanted something we could do and Sariah loves to go here and see the animals) and the first person I talked to didn't know we were coming and that made me really nervous. But after straightening things out we looked at the animals and saw a snake eat another snake (which is weird by the way). Then we went to the planetarium and watch a clip about stars and the sun and the moon and she told us a little about consultations. We had to end it a bit early since one of the kids did not like the dark room. We then played with the health museum stuff. We then went for a nature hike (walk) and collected different items and he told us about them. Sariah and I (I think my sister saw it first) found a frog which jumped away when Sariah turned over her bucket. We then had a picnic (unfortunately it was windy) and right after everybody left it started raining. The day had been nearly perfect thus far so I was happy that the rained waited until we left. Well I know Sariah had fun and I hope everyone else did too. Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Places I've been so far
Create your own travel map
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No comments:
Post a Comment