Friday, March 7, 2008

I promised pictures and here they are


Here is our little chicken. He likes to be as high as he can. I suppose that's why they call him a rooster.




Here is a picture of my homemade ice cream cake. Something inside of me wants to get this whole cooking thing down. I'm a true southern girl and I'm supposed to know how to cook. I don't know what happened to me. I am hoping to one day make my food from scratch (and from my garden) and it taste the way its supposed to (or at least good). Well I'd go on and on about my lack of cooking skills but I know I'll just shake my head in disappointment when I read this 10 yrs down the road. Hopefully by then I'll have overcome my inability to cook well. Well, until next time.

No comments: