Saturday, March 8, 2008

Things I've learned in my 20 plus years

Things I've learned this week(or finally realize this week):

Don't assume your husband uses common sense when picking out gifts for your children. (or you)

If you buy ice cream a week before you want to use it, don't expect to have it. (some one will eat it and in my family that someone is me)

Chickens aren't all bad. (And they're are even cute when they are little)

Just because you plant seeds doesn't mean they will come up. (still waiting on my broccoli)

Just because you have chosen what is good and right (and you know it's right deep down inside)doesn't mean everyone else will agree with you.

I'm not very good at making decisions that involve anybody else but me. (I know some of you out there have known this for a long time and are wishing I'd just get better, I am trying to no avail)

I'd rather play than do my chores. (Doesn't everyone feel that way)

Disciplining (without laughing) your adorable 2 yr old for pushing her pet chicken down the slide is very, very hard. (She just wants to give Mr. boots a turn)

I'll never get to take that vacation I've been dreaming of.(well maybe after the kids move out but then I'll be too old to want to go . . . oh well)

I really am crazy. (I just thought it was a cute pet name I've had all my life.)

When you think I won't do something I'll do it. (at least on somethings)

No one wants to do chores (well if there is anybody please keep it to yourself).

I don't think other people think I'm funny (I do and what else matters).

If you want someone to do something for you then don't tell them what they are doing wrong.

I still have a lot of growing up to do. (but I'll enjoy my life while I still can)

I really like shocking people by telling them my age (I'm not sure they believe me).

I get tired of people feeling sorry for me because I have two kids. (I choose to have my babies when I had them; I do know where they come from(God sends us babies because he loves us))

I could never be without my babies, I love them more than anything.

I truly miss being pregnant. (I had wonderful preganncies, I saw someone today beautiful and pregnant and wished I was. I know I have a baby I don't need another one right now maybe next year. Plus I'm never sick when I'm pregnant)

Well folks, until next time.

No comments: