Hi, my name is Faith and I married my perfect match, Ken, on April 16th 2005. We have two amazing daughters, Sariah and Chloe and a handsome little man, Isaac. With one more on the way. And this is our way of keeping in touch and letting our friends and family what's going on at our house. This is also how I keep my sanity; writing down what happens to me seems to make me feel better. Plus I can’t resist bragging about my amazing kids.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Ohh Easter what does it mean.
Oh what an Easter. I know I'm not normal and I felt that more today than any other day. Every one asked what did the Easter bunny bring Sariah. Well the Easter bunny didn't visit our house so we didn't have an answer. I finally asked a few friends what was this Easter bunny thing and what is this bunny supposed to "bring". Now that I know I think its even sillier than before. I never felt like I missed anything by adults telling me bunny lays eggs and then brings them to my house. I do like making pretty eggs and since you can only find them around Easter. I thought I'd grab a couple of kits from the sore but after I got there I decided against it. I'm glad I have that better half of my brain keeping me from silly things like bunnies that lay eggs. I don't have time for that sort of thing. I hope through our FHE lesson this week Sariah understands at Easter we appreciate Jesus sacrifice for us. She got a picture of Jesus to hang on her wall, I love it and I hope it serves as a reminder of Jesus. I'm also glad we have it so it will motivate me to hang all of her pictures in her "new" big girl room. We painted in there and hung curtains but never finished. I think Sariah is almost ready for her big girl bed and then we will give back the extra crib we borrowed from my sister. Well, until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Places I've been so far
Create your own travel map
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No comments:
Post a Comment