Thursday, March 27, 2008

Its almost time

I have appointment next week for my teeth and I will get an idea when I'll be ready for surgery. I'm surprised this first year flew by so fast. I also saw what they will look like afterwards and I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I will be seeing the surgeon next month and start filing my insurance stuff. All of this prep work makes me nervous. But most of that nervousness goes away when my jaw pops or locks. I hope for only one result for this surgery and that is my jaw will stop popping and locking every time I eat. I know Chloe will be just fine and since she started taking bottles, one bottle which turned into two bottles and she is starting to wean herself, she won't need me when its time for the surgery. She isn't sure about food but I know that will change between now and then. I'm glad my Mom will be watching both of them while I'm in the Hospital. I know I'll be up there a lot for pre-surgery appointments and hopefully she'll get used to visiting and playing with cousins.

No comments: