Monday, March 3, 2008

Sariah and Chloe's Doctor Appointment

We had a long doctor appointment but Sariah didn't fuss at all. So I don't have room to complain.

Sariah is 21 lbs 2 oz and is 31 inches. So she is still quite small for her age. The NP said she didn't decrease or get worse in her weight and height. She said she noticed a small heart murmur. Which didn't surprise me because she had one as a baby but out grew it quickly. She also noticed one of her eyes is smaller than the other. She thought we ought to go to an eye doctor to get his thoughts. Which we did and her vision is just perfect. He said most people aren't perfectly symmetrical. So we are very happy with that.

Chloe is 13 lbs and 8 oz and 24.5 inches. She is a bit short (compared to average) and her weight is good. She got shots and for the rest of today has been cranky. She thought he head had grown significantly so she wants us back in a month to mack sure she doesn't have water in the brain. Well I'm so glad and happy that I have two beautiful, healthy, happy and strong babies. What more can a mother ask for? I'm truly blessed. Well, until next time.

No comments: