Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dr report for Chloe 6 month check up

Well Sariah hasn't gain or lost any weight and hasn't grown. She is talking in full sentences. Well, almost full sentences. She was very good at the doctors office and didn't mind Chloe crying, she just tried to get her happy with toys and her bottle. She is so sweet and I can now see how they are starting to be friends. I love watching them play together. Now that Chloe laughs at Sariah she likes to be silly and then tell me Chloe is laughing mommy. She also said "me, you love" Not sure where is came from, but Ken was trying to explain personal pronoun the other night. He didn't use I but me instead. So she usually says me when talking about herself. So I assume she meant I love you. But it was sweet none the less.

Now Chloe did gain another half a pound. She is now 15 lbs and just 24 inches tall. I can't believe how much weight she has put on. I wish I had an accurate scale for her to see just how much she is growing. She got her shots, screamed like crazy. When we got home she just crashed. She slept from 6 pm to 5 am and from 5 am to 8 am. This was not great but good. She woke up happy and refreshed. Her ears are still good and she didn't have a temperature. So yeah for the doctors. It wasn't a bad trip and now I just have to figure out when we want to go back. She is due back in July and we won't be here so to go early or late. We'll see when I can remember to call the office to make the next appointment. She won't be getting shots so I could go before and it would be nice just to put it off until we've recovered from our trip. Oh well I'll think about it later. Babies are calling so, until next time.

No comments: