Monday, April 28, 2008

Wow, guess what just happened?

Well, its nap time at our house. But with both girls awake and both needed to be put down I faced a dilemma. So I decided to put Chloe in the crib and give her a bottle (I've never done this before and had no intention of letting her sleep with it) and went to read and rock Sariah. Sariah and I were down rather quickly since the book she picked out was a very short one. I almost forgot Chloe was still feeding herself, but as I walked past her door I thought I ought to get her and rock her (our usual nap time routine). I was surprised to find that she finish her bottle and rolled over and went to sleep. I thought this was great but I do miss our little rocking time. I'll make sure I rock her longer tonight. Well while they are sleeping I'm going to relax, until next time.

1 comment:

Amy said...

We still have the same bedtime routine that we did when the girls were babies. Bathtime, story time, song, prayer, kisses and snuggles then bed with their wind up music thingy. I know some people would say it's silly and they're older so they don't need all that but we still do it. And Mike and I always do bedtime with the girls together. It's our favorite time of the day because it's just the 4 of us in their room all snuggled up together reading and singing and praying. I say rock them forever. love, amy