On another note, I got a new wire for my braces. Yuck!! I don't remember then hurting as bad as they do today. I went and stocked up on ice cream and Ken has made me smoothies. I love him so much. He also not only ate what I made for dinner but said he liked it. I don't usually cook on teeth days (I'm usually to tired and in too much pain) so me cooking was a treat. I made stuffing (very easy on the teeth), shredded chicken with experimental gravy (didn't feel like making the real stuff so I tried to cut some corners) and beans. I also had some jello and for dessert I had a milk shake. I was shocked he liked my no chew dinner. Sariah had to be bribed into eating anything.
Chloe is also refusing to let anyone feed her (where did she get this independent will, probably me. I suppose I should have seen it coming. I think everyone gets a child just like them to see what their Mom went through. It will be very interested to see how it goes.) so I am trying anything that she can feed herself without choking or chewing (this is quite a challenge so suggestions are welcome). I've seen one of these (see below) before I just don't remember where.

Well kids are calling, dishes needs doing and laundry is begging to be folded, until next time.
1 comment:
I have some of those mesh thingy's. Emma loved them. You can get them at Target or Wal mart. They are where the baby binky's are. I loved the. You could put any fruit in it and they will just suck out the juice but not choke on the peices.
Post a Comment