Thursday, May 8, 2008

We have a nudist in the family and other favorite phrases

Well it officially we have a nudist in the family (and it isn't me). I've tried to dress Sariah in clothes she can put on and off by herself (plus its hard to find onesies in her size). Well she is very excited at her new ability to dress and undress herself. She is quite cute and runs around saying "I'm bacon" (which I finally found out means naked). She will sometimes add time for a bath. She is so adorable. She is just too cute to tell her she's doing anything wrong. I'd post pics but I've put up rules for this blog and one is not post any naked pictures of the kids (another one is talking about politics).

The other cute things she is saying right now are "sit down" in a very clear you must do this now kind of way (it took me back the first time I heard it). Also she loves to say (this is also said in a very clear with feeling kind of way) "oh man" I know I'm the one to blame on this last one. This is my current phrase when I'm trying to get to a doctors appointment (or any other I have to be there on time or early kind of place) and someone dumps their drink of choice down their shirt (which is meant to be used on the trip not on the way out the door for the trip). I keep thinking of more great phrases she loves to use. And we are seriously working on the enunciation thing. So another on is "kank kou" which means thank you or "kanks" which is thanks. I have been trying to get her to say please as well as thank you. So far she only says thank you without a prompt. OK I must get the chores done so, until next time.

No comments: