Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm back

Well without Internet for 4 days seems really hard to me now. I went for years without access to the Internet at my house but now being away from the computer is tough. Well I wasn't really missing it, but there were a few times where I said I'd just Google it but I couldn't. I've got some e-mail to catch-up on and quite a few blogs. Memorial day must be a blogging day. We had a fun weekend. With Ken's parents in town we did a few projects and hung out around the house. With gas being 4 bucks a gallon we opted to just stay at home. I know I'm really boring but we stayed in our budget this month (well I'm not sure what we spent on the repairs). When the guys were trying to fix our gutter, so that it drains into the downspout, we found a rotted 2x4. This lead us to more repairs but the house got put back together. And unfortunately Ken got sick (he thinks its allergies). Besides that we had a great visit. We really appreciate Ken's parents helping and watching the kids for us so Ken and I could go on a date. Here are a few photos taken from this weekend. And the one with all of us in it was taken with a remote. I thought they turned out really well.





1 comment:

Amberly said...

I'm glad that you guys had fun. The girls are getting so big. Sariah's hair is so cute and long. Emma's hair is not growing so I always covet other little girls who have long hair. they are so cute. We can't wait to see you in a couple months. We have never even seen Chloe so it will be fun to meet her.