Well I had an ok doctor’s visit; I just had some not so good news to deal with. First I found out I have to wear a splint for 6 weeks and I can't chew anything. This is really bad, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do for 6 weeks. This issue is compounded when you add the fact that I can't lose any weight. For those of you who don't know, I had a baby in October and since then I've lost weight. Well that has to change right hear and right now. I've been asked to gain a minimum of 5 lbs in 3 weeks. The bomb shell for me was when the Doctor said he won't operate if I'm even a pound less and they don't want to operate unless I'm bigger. I'm going to have to eat. . . . a lot. The other problem for me is that I'm going to the orthodontist who usually leaves my mouth sore and I don't care about eating or even want to eat. I've learned about food therapy and I'm considering finding my own food therapist. I have been blaming my recent weight loss to these braces but that doesn't matter anymore. Well the final blow was the fact that the surgeon is only doing half the surgery and a student is doing the other half. I'm not comfortable with that and Ken really isn't comfortable with that. I have so much on my plate right now I'm not sure I have energy or time to care about who does the surgery. But if I wind up permanently numb in my face because this student wasn't 100% sure what he was doing, I'd be pretty upset. Ohh yeah I also found out I could have had my wisdom teeth removed during surgery. What was I thinking October before last? Well there isn't anything I can do about it now. Well I'm going to need to take this time to stress and worry about all of this stuff. I'll have to post more later, until next time.
PS It's great to be back, I've been away from home for 10 days and even though I have tons to do I am just glad to be back to where I'm comfortable and everything is mine :)
Hi, my name is Faith and I married my perfect match, Ken, on April 16th 2005. We have two amazing daughters, Sariah and Chloe and a handsome little man, Isaac. With one more on the way. And this is our way of keeping in touch and letting our friends and family what's going on at our house. This is also how I keep my sanity; writing down what happens to me seems to make me feel better. Plus I can’t resist bragging about my amazing kids.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Places I've been so far
Create your own travel map
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No comments:
Post a Comment