Hi, my name is Faith and I married my perfect match, Ken, on April 16th 2005. We have two amazing daughters, Sariah and Chloe and a handsome little man, Isaac. With one more on the way. And this is our way of keeping in touch and letting our friends and family what's going on at our house. This is also how I keep my sanity; writing down what happens to me seems to make me feel better. Plus I can’t resist bragging about my amazing kids.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
I'm back
Wow, being gone for a few days is a lot of work. Ken and I had a ton of fun. I am glad we went and got to spend time with lots of our relatives. I am not sure I will get a chance to recap right now but maybe later. I have come home and I have tons of work to jump right back into (actually I have not made it back home but back to NC). I am at my parents with the girls getting ready for the next pre-op appointment. I am actually not ready for this appointment. My mouth has been in pain all week (I am totally blaming this one on the dry mountain air, I love humidity), and my gums are inflamed and sore. I am hoping that when I do get home I can get them cleaned. It is so hard to clean my teeth these days and I love having my teeth clean. I know I'm not normal but I really do love going to see the dentist for teeth cleaning (I've been this way my whole life, but I also never had a cavity or any other dental procedure until 21 months ago when I started this process with my wisdom teeth being removed). But hopefully I can get my teeth somewhat clean and get the kids on a decent schedule back in our time zone. I have planned my appointment during nap time but the kids are not back to our normal routine. I will just cross my fingers and hope for the best. My actually surgery is only a month away and I cannot believe its here. This month is the busiest yet I have a baby shower to attend, a baby shower to throw, a wedding, a baptism, sharing times this whole month, an activity to help with, a couple of doctor appointments to go to, my house to clean and pack bags for the big month living away from home. My plate is absolutely full. I really need to rest and catch up on sleep. I will be back on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning to report on doctor appointment, until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Places I've been so far
Create your own travel map
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No comments:
Post a Comment