As most of you know, I’m wearing braces and I have always worn silver bands. They’re not supposed not be as noticeable and is the color most adults choose. The other less noticeable colors are clear and white. I don’t think I could stay on top of it to keep them the color they’re supposed to be. So grey has been my color of choice. Well yesterday when I went to my appointment yester day they took out my bands and put in the metal bands. They also added these metal hooks, there is a total of 13 extra hooks, these guys trap food behind each hook. I do not like my new hardware at all. Each of the extra hooks have already rubbed a hold in my mouth and I look down right ridiculous. I want these guys out and for the first time I’m looking for ward to getting this whole thing over with. I would show you all pictures but it isn't very pretty.
On a happier note, today as I was thinking about never talking again (I don’t feel much like talking with all the sores in my mouth) I realized that I can just sign to everybody. The only problem is that most people still won’t be able to understand what I’m saying. Sariah and I talked today about what’s going to happen and I told her that we could still sign to each other. I’m excited that Sariah and I will have a chance to freshen up our sign language skills and maybe Chloe will catch on. She has signed more twice, I think. Well I think I should rest during this nap time, until next time.
Hi, my name is Faith and I married my perfect match, Ken, on April 16th 2005. We have two amazing daughters, Sariah and Chloe and a handsome little man, Isaac. With one more on the way. And this is our way of keeping in touch and letting our friends and family what's going on at our house. This is also how I keep my sanity; writing down what happens to me seems to make me feel better. Plus I can’t resist bragging about my amazing kids.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Places I've been so far
Create your own travel map
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
1 comment:
You are completely silly aren't you! I bet all that metal hurts, but please don't go completely silent- The world and your family need you to speak up!! Love you and hope that these growing pains of life pass by soon!! (Your little girls are amazing.)
Post a Comment