I've serious had so much on my plate right now I think I may fall apart if anything gets added on. I've helped with stake meetings and meet with primary stake presidency. I've helped with the games for our pioneer ward activity. I've pulled off a successful baby shower (she's having a boy and I've been collecting things she might need). Bye the way I think that the party was way too much fun, I'll be tempted to do it again after I get back. I've had everybody at the doctors appointments and so far all on time (that was quite a challenge). I've had several doctor appointments myself. I've done the sharing times for July and I'm almost done writing my part of the primary program. If I can just make it through the next two doctor appointments and pack the essentials for my trip I will be ready for the 6th.
Well the bad news is that the insurance won't pay for all of my surgery expenses.
But the good new is that I'm healthy and my family doctor thought everything looked good and we'll just wait for test results. They were quite surprised when they saw my blood count. I've been on Dr orders to take two iron each day. That has really helped my blood count. I've also had a few steaks too. I'm supposed to be doing a ton more work but since I feel so lazy I'm just not doing it. We are going to leave tonight and get up early tomorrow for my pre op appointment. I can't believe its almost here. In 9 days I'll be laying in a hospital bed wishing I could go home (at least I think so). In 10 days I'll hopefully be going home to my parents house to be with my family. I'm nervous but mostly excited. I don't have words to describe just how I feel. I maybe singing a different tune when its all over with and I'm wanting pain pills. For any of those who think I'll tough it out without pain pills, you're wrong. My plan is to start pain pills before all of the numbing wears off. I hope to be through with the pain after week 1. I'm hoping for that since that’s what most of the other patience have said they were feeling better by. The other not good news is that I haven't been successful in gaining 5 pounds. My doctor feels that my weight loss isn't an issue but we went ahead and set a date for full blood work and tests. I'll plan on updating you all about how my next doctor appointment goes, until next time.
Hi, my name is Faith and I married my perfect match, Ken, on April 16th 2005. We have two amazing daughters, Sariah and Chloe and a handsome little man, Isaac. With one more on the way. And this is our way of keeping in touch and letting our friends and family what's going on at our house. This is also how I keep my sanity; writing down what happens to me seems to make me feel better. Plus I can’t resist bragging about my amazing kids.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Places I've been so far
Create your own travel map
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
1 comment:
Don't worry my sweet little sister, I gained your 5 pounds for you. It's the least a sister could do! We are praying for ya.
Post a Comment