As most of you know Ken isn't one to spend money on gifts for holidays. We've tried to save every extra dime to get out of debt and save for the future. It doesn't really bother me and in the eternal scheme of things it doesn't really matter. Its all just stuff and we can't take it with us when we die. Last week we discussed and I thought agreed that we'd skip presents for this Valentines Day. You can imagine my surprise when I came home Valentine's Day afternoon to find a wrapped package at my desk. I was even more surprised by what was inside. Here is what he got me:

Yes, I can't believe it. He got me a small portable camera so when I'm on trips or around town I can bring this one along. I have missed several oppurtunities for pictures because I didn't have a camera or the Camera was too big to tote around. I'm very excited to use this new camera and to figure out how to work it and hopefully get those priceless shots while we're out and about. I also got all the accesories a girl could ask for (extra battery, memory card (4GB), camera case, charger, cables to hookup to TV). I love this holiday :) Happy Valentines day tell the ones you love how much you care.
My Husband, my friend so dear
throughout my life you're always so near
A tender smile along life's way
You're the sunshine to light my day
No comments:
Post a Comment