Well in other exciting news, Sariah is going to be at home this year and doing preschool with her favorite person in the whole world, me. She is also going to be doing a dancing class (which the funny part is that the teacher isn't at all strict about the class so its more of a run around with friends kind of thing). She is excited about dancing and learning to read (she loves books and we have tons of books for her to read) and math. She already knows everything else in the preschool realm so we'll review and teach Chloe sign language, colors and shapes. September also will bring cooler days and hopefully beautiful colors. We had a very mild summer so it will be interesting to see how the trees will change. I'm assuming that the trees will take they're time (they usually do when it doesn't get very hot in the summer) and that is fine by me. Also I won't be finding out if we are having a boy or a girl in September, I decided to wait until October, this way we'll be able to tell for sure. I'm not planning on practicing patience with finding out. I feel sure I'm having a boy but want to be 100% sure.
I think that puts everything up to date and I'm hungry again (I suppose that's the name of the game when you're pregnant), so until next time.
1 comment:
I am excited for you, can't wait tell you can eat a apple. I am going to bring you the best carmel apple you will ever have!
Post a Comment