Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another month has come and gone!

Well, I wish I could tell you that for the past month I was out vacationing instead of blogging, but I can't. I will tell you what we have done for this lovely month of September:

We haven't had the A/C on all month (except two days ago) (I'm actually looking forward to how much money we saved on the electric bill).

I've been stocking up on diapers.

Chloe doesn't want to wear diapers anymore and tries to wear underwear every day. She hasn't gotten the part about telling me before she needs to use the bathroom so she will be in diapers a bit longer.

I got my braces off and learn a whole new routine to eating, cleaning and adjusting.

The girls grew and inch each and gained 2 pounds and they are both another shoe size bigger.

I've reorganized the shoes and had the girls try on most of the shoes to make sure they fit.

I've put every pair of pants(in 2T and 3T) we own on Sariah to find something that fit right.

I've rearranged the girls clothes to match the nearly fall like weather we've been having.

I've had a lot of meetings, and now Sariah wants to go with me every time I have to head out to another church meeting.

I've re-established nap time to quiet time. They have adjusted just nicely and I'm glad to have an hour or two alone without wining or crying.

I've also spent time buying a few things for the baby and washing, folding and putting away into the correct box.

Sariah started dance class and Chloe couldn't help herself but to join in. I just wish I could find something for her to do. The teacher didn't mind the extra student and even encouraged her to try out what they were doing.

We've been working with Chloe and she now talks in full sentences, uses words correctly and speaks clearly (at least the first 20+ words we've started with).

Finished up Christmas shopping for the most part (I think I have one or two more). I will be getting the girls pictures done and get started on the Christmas Cards for this year.

And last week we spent mostly on the couch being sick. And we're just grateful that we are done with that virus for now.

So life has basically been going on just like it always has. We are now finishing up this month with a doctors appointment, packing for our upcoming trip to visit Ken's Family, and the normal business of dance class, school work, cleaning, eating and church. In short I'm telling you in advance that I won't be update this blog for two weeks (or maybe more, depending on how long it takes to recover from the trip). Well thats what we've been up to what about you guys?

No comments: