We packed up and left for the Mountains. We enjoyed ourselves even though everybody got sick. The drive was long but well worth it. The views were spectacular and the company was fun and exciting. The outings were enjoyable and the food was yummy (Thanks Mom for cooking).
Right before we left my new car died and refused to start so after two days of being stuck at home I got a jump and it seemed to be just fine. Well two days after being home, same story. I jumped it (well my kind neighbor jumped it for me because I'm thoroughly scared of battery acid) and so I took it back to be checked and fixed. Another two days of no car and they verdict is that my car is fine. Its still running and I'm not convinced its not broken. Its hard to replicate the problem when your car only breaks down at random intervals.
With a running van we made a trip back to my folks to hang out with my younger sister who was in from Utah for a few days. That was fun and I'm already looking forward to the next time she comes back for a visit (actually I'm flying out there to see her in October). We got tickets for 80 bucks each way to visit my in-laws and my sister in October (I'm super excited, except the flying part. This will not be a fun flying experience, thanks to my little bundle of joy).
Now I'm stay very busy with Primary. I was released as 2nd counselor and with a new Primary President I was called back as 1st counselor. I've been pretty busy with making changes and adjustments. I've also been asked to write the Sacrament Primary Presentation and pull it off. This has been quite a challenge. But I think I'm officially done as long as nobody has any objections to it. I've now got presidency meetings and sharing times to work on.
Ohh I've almost forgot I've got loads of Doctor visits. I'll be getting my Ultrasound this week (Yeahhhhh!!!!!) and I've got to go in a few weeks for more impressions of my teeth since I'm getting my braces off in 4 weeks. I'm almost as excited to be getting the braces of as I am for being pregnant and getting to see my little munchkin for the first time.
Well I don't see my life slowing down anytime soon and I love it. I'm happiest when things are happening and life is just rolling by. I was watching my girls tonight and I realized they have really grown up. Chloe has started using the toliet without any pressure from me or Ken. She just came up to me and told me she had to go. Its been hit and miss but very excited to see her grow up and be independent. They are so precious and when they are near babies they are adorable. Another baby is going to be awesome!! I haven't been happier, my life feels so complete. I cannot imagine my world any different. I'm excited for the next phase of my life. I welcome the challenge I know have three kids will be. I feel tremendously blessed right now. Even as I sit here my stomach aching with hunger, I'm filled with the excitement and joy that comes when you are carrying a precious gift from God. I'm so glad that I am the one that gets the opportunity to carry our baby for 10 months and bring Him (or Her) into the world.
I've been spending time hearing about other birth stories and I'm planning mine. I'm going for another natural child birth without medication. I'm starting my self taught self hypno-birthing. I am planning on taking classes (I'm still trying to find one around here), but in the mean time I'm listening and reading and practicing as much as I can. Putting yourself in a trance is the weirdest and coolest thing I've ever done. I'm getting better but I'm not were I think I can stay in a trance during labor especially transition. Ohhh I'm so excited!!! I know anyone who is reading thins thinks I'm weird or a total nerd, well that's OK because I am really weird. I'm not sure about the nerd thing, maybe I am. Well I need to finish working on primary stuff and get to bed so, until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment