Monday, October 11, 2010

Well Isaac has his first cold and he's been a real trooper. He is still sleeping most of the night. He weighs 19 lbs and is starting to cruise. Its amazing to see him get around the room. He is cruising just a little bit sooner than Chloe. The girls have started a co-op home school group. They love it and I love that Sariah is leaning so much. It made me realize how you can teach your child anything, and they are just little sponges. I don't know why I didn't think to teach them sciences and history, I suppose I thought they were too young. I've now realized that Sariah enjoys learning about history and science. Its a bit surprising but I'm so glad I found this group. Chloe I've recently learned does not like to be seprated from her sister. Sariah does another co-op for 4 and up only and Chloe hates missing out on the fun. I try to make the time Sariah's at co-op a fun and special time but deep down she just misses her sister. My girls have truly become like twins. I'm so glad that my girls have someone around all the time, its what I loved about being one of ten. I just hope Isaac can have a little brother that he is close to. Time will tell, until then I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: