Well I got to see my favorite doctor today and I was hoping for really good news. I guess it was good news, I just wanted better news. The baby is in the -1 pelvic station, I'm 60 % effaced, and I'm almost 2 cm dilated. Yipeee, it was good news, I just hoped it would be go to the hospital and you’re going to deliver this baby (while feeling as good as I do). Well I knew this would never happen but I can have dreams. I also should mention last week I was 50% effaced and in a -2 pelvic station so I have made some small progress. I misunderstood and I just want to correct myself.
I also feel I should make myself clear about my earlier post, I'm 154 lbs (as of today and yes I put on 4 lbs in 9 days and that is an all time high for me) and I was only trying to say I thought my husband is pretty strong to be able to pull me into a sitting position with one arm while half asleep and lying on his back. I think it is different that my weight is more in my stomach than all over and that I couldn’t do the same thing even if the other person was much lighter than me (try it and you’ll see what kind of muscles you have to have to do that). I have no problems with my weight and I'm comfortable posting it on the internet. I do think that 155 lbs is a lot for my bones and frame to handle, I would consider myself petite (not just short but small ankles and wrist and shoulder width) so I don’t handle weight as well as I’d like plus I have my dad’s bad joints. I never intended to say everyone should be my size. Actually I would much rather have a stronger bone structure and have my "normal" weight be at 150 rather than being small and looking so fragile. I have hurt myself trying to prove to others I'm small but I can handle whatever I'm given.
Wow I didn't realize just how my weight is part of who I am and how I act. I don't like being small or other people saying they wish they could be my size. Some of my friends and those I know who are very beautiful and what I would consider ideal (in a physical sense) are taller and heavier and stronger than I am. I am happy with the body I was given (I'm not saying the grass is greener on the other side of the fence) I just don't think people realize what I lack and how much they have. I think the world would be a nicer place if everyone were happy with what they had (both physically and temporally). This really has being eye opening for me and so I am grateful I had this opportunity to think about this aspect of my life. My goal is to be stronger and healthier person. And now that I've told all of you I guess I have to do it. Well its late and I really need to rest up while I still can, until next time.
Hi, my name is Faith and I married my perfect match, Ken, on April 16th 2005. We have two amazing daughters, Sariah and Chloe and a handsome little man, Isaac. With one more on the way. And this is our way of keeping in touch and letting our friends and family what's going on at our house. This is also how I keep my sanity; writing down what happens to me seems to make me feel better. Plus I can’t resist bragging about my amazing kids.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Places I've been so far
Create your own travel map
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Faith has traveled to: Bahamas, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, United States, USA States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
2 comments:
Don't worry, I wasn't offended... :)
We are all looking forward to the baby... take a few minutes to post that you are on your way to the hospital if you have time... heavens knows it's the only way to get information in this family.
Well, today's the day.. are you ready for your boy to be born?? LOL
Post a Comment